Friday, June 4, 2010

the only way is up

Photobucket

I'm just so so sooooo so so sick of taking the same old photos blah blah blah. I have a list of so many things that I want to shoot and things to try but I seem to just keep building up this monstrous list and never really start chipping away at it. I want to be obsessed with this photography business. To put my all into this and to learn and draw as much as I can from anything and everything. I'm travelling overseas in a few months and I think that somewhat is holding me back from starting something new but there is never a 'perfect' time to start.. or rather anytime is the perfect time to start so why not begin now.

Right, well here it goes. I want to move on from the stale set shot fashion shoots. I don't feel like I'm evolving. I want to be more involved. To tell a story and to let people in on the taste, smell and sounds. I want it to be more like stills from a film that flow and leave you feeling emotionally attached. To envisage and plan everything from the setting, makeup, garments, props, smells to the music playing in the background. Now the question, what do I want to shoot first? What story do I want to tell?

* Photo was taken on my iphone as I was walking to work. Winter does have SOME positives :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all your comments and feedback ♥